The Frsky Taranis Q X7S is a splendid product that one can buy for the specific need. With elegant features including different colored cases and carbon fiber water transfer shell case, the product is definitely on user’s first choice list.
Specifications and Features
Frsky Taranis Q X7S has spectacular features that make it people’s first choice, some of these are mentioned below:
- The product has the operating voltage range of 6~15 V and the maximum current of 210 mmA.
- Has a recordable memory of 60, which can be extended using an SD card.
- Frsky Taranis Q X7S is compatible with many Frsky products such as Frsky X series, D series, and v8-11 series receivers. An external module will also enable other receivers to connect to this transmitter.
- The Frsky Taranis Q X7S comes with exciting features.
- Carbon fiber water transfer shell case, easy to carry and can connect wirelessly with APP.
- Real-time flight data logging lets you record the data in real time.
- Has audio speech outputs, including values, alarms, and setting.
- No need to worry about setting the antennas for the right transmission, the Frsky Taranis Q X7S comes with antenna status detection and adjustment as well, adjusting the antennas for the right transmission.
- With RSSI(Receiver Signal Strength Indicator) alert, the receiver module can be adjusted accordingly, in order to receive the best of the transmission signals.
- Has quad ball bearing gimbals, provide stableness in unsteady conditions.
- Receiver match availability now matches the receiver component easily.
- Has super low latency, high volumes of data messages can be transferred easily with minimum latency.
- Frsky Taranis Q X7S has 4 centered stick with easy adjustment. You can change the stick mood according to your need.
- Has 128*64 outdoor readable backlight LCD screen, making it comfortable in using outdoors at working hours.
- Has vibration alerts, that tells you the results of your required operation.
- “Better in usage that X9D rated by the customer”( by phildardecolmar)
- “Variety of options and setting making it comfortable and adaptable. Easily usable with simulators on pc using USB cable. Balance connector for the batteries is a nice feature” (by alpinenapo)
- “Amazing product, no need to look elsewhere. Flying projects or others, this product is the best buy” (by smokeintheeye)
- “great transmitter, the second one I bought and it is great. Elegant color and great signal. The internal software is awesome” (by gigabello)
Frsky Taranis Q X7S is definitely the best buy if you want a transmitter with all these features with super low latency, real-time flight data logging, adjustable and compatible with multiple receivers and a lot more. In my opinion, the product is worth your money and time. And it will not disappoint you in any way.