Firstly, let me just give a brief introduction of what a digital microscope is. A digital microscope is a variation of a traditional optical microscope that uses optics and a digital camera to output an image to a monitor, sometimes by means of software running on a computer. A digital microscope often has its own inbuilt LED light source, and differs from an optical microscope in that there is no provision to observe the sample directly through an eyepiece. Step into the 21st century with a digital microscope and enter a world of amazing detail.
The digital microscope, invented in Japan in 1986, uses the power of the computer to view objects not visible to the naked eye.
Among the different types of microscopes, this kind can be found with or without eyepieces to peer into.
It connects to a computer monitor via a USB cable, much like connecting a printer or mouse. The computer software allows the monitor to display the magnified specimen. Moving images can be recorded or single images captured in the computer’s memory.
An advantage of digital microscopes is the ability to email images, as well as comfortably watch moving images for long periods.
The popularity of the digital microscope has increased at schools and among hobbyists.
Digital microscopes are commonly low priced commercial microscopes designed for use with a computer, although advanced systems that do not require a separate computer can cost a more.
Some things You Should Know About Digital Microscopes
1. A digital microscope can be achieved by integrating a camera into the microscope or by adding a digital microscope camera to a regular microscope.
2. An external digital microscope camera lends greater flexibility – you can use different cameras on the same microscope and vice versa.
3. Most digital microscopes and microscope cameras include basic image capture and documentation software.
4. Check to ensure the retailer can support the software – sometimes, post sale support is useful.
5. If you are not planning to do much high quality printing, you may not need higher resolution than 2.0 megapixel since most computer monitors are limited to 2 MP resolution.
The Mustool G600 Digital Portable 1-600X 3.6MP Microscope Continuous Magnifier with 4.3inch HD LCD Display is not just any digital microscope. It’s mind-blowing features, makes it stand out among the rest.
Features & details
● 4.3 inch LCD display.
● Adjustable high brightness 8 LEDs.
● Support 64G Micro SD card (Not included).
● With auto turn off function.
● Powered by Li-ion battery ( built-in ).
● It helps you to see tiny objects easily with the professional microscopic lens.
Resolution: 1080P, 720P, VGA -Pixel: HD 3.6MP CCD -Display: 4.3 inch HD LCD display -Magnification: 1-600x
1 x Mustool® G600 LCD Digital Microscope
1 x EU Plug Power supply
1 x Data line
1 x Multi functional support
1 x User’s manual
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.9 x 2.8 inches
Item Weight :7 ounces
Shipping Weight : 7 ounces
Manufacturer reference: G600